Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And so the Bloggs begin

So, it is the end of the day and I am disappointed in the total progress that I was able to make with my school work. I did finish the work that was required for two of my classes(EE 301, and Physics 220), but I didn't get in the study that I would have liked for my American Heritage Class. I have a mid-term that runs through Thursday, but that I have to take on Wednesday, and I feel woefully inadequately prepared for it. On the bright side though, I have a friend that I have been working with in one of my classes, and we seem to work very well together getting better grades together than either one of us would get individually. We have both signed up for classes for the winter semester at BYU, and will share 3-4 classes depending on how things work out; deffinately something I am looking forward too.

Our daughter Lydia has recently mastered the art of climbing the stairs, which is both Hilarious to watch, and worrisome to contemplate. Where we use to be able to leave the room for a minute or two without worrying about her getting into too much trouble, she now has the ability to go places hitherto inaccessible to her. I even tried to put up a kiddie gate to keep her from going upstairs, but she slipped through the crack that I had left under it for the pets, and surprised me while I was working on the computer. She thinks it is the funnest game to play hide and seek with us, and squeals in delight as we chase her up the stairs and all around the house. Now, if only she would learn that it is better to go down the stairs backwards instead of head over heels, we'd have it made.

No comments: